Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for cleaning, maintaining, sorting, and changeover of all molds
- Responsible for maintenance and cleaning of all manual equipment & toolroom work areas.
- Responsible for reviewing mold parting lines as molds come out of manufacturing
- Provide safe working environment
- Work for other departments when needed
- Maintain all equipment in first-class condition
- Help maintain a flow of ideas and a sharing of knowledge to increase the level of expertise in toolroom
- Help maintain cleanliness and order that makes toolroom standout
- Support and adhere to corporate mission, values, and policies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Directly reports to the Toolroom Manager, in addition of supporting each Medbio department as required.
Experience and/or Educational Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong mechanical ability required
- Pass drug and physical screenings