Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- In addition to those assignments listed in an individual’s primary job description, the following duties will are required of those individuals designated as “Production Supervisor”.
- Assign daily duties to production employees.
- Supervise and train production operators.
- Develop operator processes and work instructions.
- Ensure quality system procedures and work instructions are adhered to by all personnel.
- Manage safety issues.
- Maintain the production schedule.
- Ensure all product is properly labeled and dispositioned in the ERP system in a timely manner.
- Ensure product produced conforms to specified requirements.
- Ensure suspect/nonconforming product is properly identified and segregated to prevent unintended use or delivery to the customer.
- Track production scrap.
- Perform daily audits to ensure parts showing on Production Reports are accurate.
- Maintain shop cleanliness.
- All responsibilities outlined in the Range of Responsibilities and any other assigned Responsibility identified by the Molding Manager.
Experience and/or Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent and two (2) years of job related experience. An Associate’s degree may be substituted for up to 50 percent of this requirement.
- Able to lift 30 pounds minimum on a regular basis.
- All training courses as identified on the Training Matrix must be complete 90 days after hire.
- Any other training identified by the Molding Manager.