Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform preventative maintenance and minor repairs on manufacturing tooling.
- Perform fabricating activities such as fixture builds, etc.
- Inspect tooling and/or tooling components using calibrated measuring equipment.
- Notify the Calibration Technician of measuring equipment requiring calibration.
- Work with Tooling Department to resolve tool issues.
- Coordinate with outside service contractors.
- Order parts and supplies as needed.
- Coordinate obsoleted tools for disposal or shipment to customer.
- Enter tooling preventative maintenance and repair related information into ERP system.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and five (5) years of job related experience.
- Working knowledge of basic measuring equipment (i.e., calipers, micrometers, height gages, etc.).
- Ability to use all tool fabricating equipment such as; saws, grinders, drills, etc.
Experience and/or Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent and two (2) years of job related experience. An Associate’s degree may be substituted for up to 50 percent of this requirement.
- Able to lift 60 pounds minimum on a regular basis.
- All responsibilities outlined in the Range of Responsibilities and any other assigned Responsibility identified by the Tooling Foreman.